Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as Transparent, Man in the High Castle and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and critically-acclaimed films Big Sick, Life Itself and Love & Friendship. In addition to working closely with executives in our Santa Monica and Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings.
Our summer internship class will take place from June through September 2019. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
Departments Hosting Interns Include:
- Drama (One Hour) Development
- Comedy (Half Hour) Development
- Kids Development
- Unscripted Development
- Unscripted Production
- Series Production
- Film Development
- Film Marketing & Distribution
- Film Production
- Film Post Production
- Literary Acquisition
- Series PR
· Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate degree.
· Ability to work up 40 hours per week.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Previous work experience in the entertainment industry a plus.
Know someone who would be great for this opportunity? Share now:
Amazon Studios is the original film and television development and production arm of Amazon.com (http://studios.amazon.com). We premiered our first two series, Alpha House and Betas, on Amazon Prime in November 2013 and have many more in development. Our approach to development differs from most production companies or networks in two ways: first, we have an open submissions pipeline.
Anyone can upload a movie script or television pilot to our website. After receiving more than 20,000 movie scripts and 5,000 series pilots online (and many offline through the more traditional process), Amazon Studios now has numerous film projects and television series in development. In addition to maintaining an open submission process, we develop with our customers –the feedback and preferences of millions of customers and films fans at Amazon.com and IMDb.com, solicited through concept tests, Premise War, trailers, elevator pitches and full length test movies, comprise an integral part of our decision-making process at every stage of the development process.More info